Underwater Waterproof Housing Case for Canon PowerShot SX200IS Digital Camera
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 16.4 (5.0 m)
- Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
- Can be used for a high-end digital camera with a zoom lens function
- Included extension ring for cameras with longer zoom lenses
- Protects a camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains
All controls are accessible – The DiCAPac WP610 Waterproof Underwater Case (Clear/Dark Brown) is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate lens made to allow a high-end digital camera to operate underwater to 16.4 (5.0 m). It can be used with a camera that has a zoom lens. It protects the camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage. This case has a UP ring extension. A neck strap is included.