February 14 is known as the most romantic day of the year. If you want to win over your love and make Valentine’s Day a success, check out these five free apps.
1. Valentine RADIO (free)
1. Valentine RADIO (free)– Set the mood for a romantic Valentine’s Day with this app. Dubbed the “most romantic radio stations on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, Valentine RADIO delivers.
2. Valentine’s Love Poems (free) – This app is much more than “Roses are Red, Violets are Blue.” Express your feelings with serious poems with intense emotion or short and sweet poems for your loved one. You can also send them as a greeting card.
3. Valentine’s Day Card Maker (free) – I like this app because it reminds me of Valentine’s Cards I exchanged in grade school. Pick from different categories and themes. You can also customize a card with your own photo. When finished, you can send the card via Facebook, Twitter, text message, or email.
4. 1-800-FLOWERS (free)
4. 1-800-FLOWERS (free)– What’s Valentine’s Day without flowers? The 1-800-FLOWERS app lets you shop for the perfect flower arrangement while on the go. Same-day delivery is available by your local florist, though I highly recommend ordering your flowers ahead of time because of the high demand on the day of love.
5. OpenTable (free) – You can make reservations at over 20,000 restaurants in the U.S., Canada, and even Mexico. This app makes booking a table quick and easy. Just choose a date, time, and party size to see available tables nearby in real time. Find restaurants by cuisine or location and narrow your search by price, rating, or distance. Reservations can also be made many days ahead of time which may not be a bad idea if you’re planning on eating out on Valentine’s Day.